Gift Certificates

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Homeschooling6

Gift Certificates

Post by Homeschooling6 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Do any of you know how this works? I have three of certificates but when I go through the check-out there is only space for one. I'm too afraid to put a code in and another box not come up for me to enter another. The only way for me to purchase Little Hearts is with the gift certificates.

Thank you,
Linda<><
Linda
ds16~WG and now WH
dd.15~RtR, MTMM, and now WG
ds.14~ PH, CTC, and now MtMM
ds.13~ PH, CTC, and now Rev2Rev
ds.11 ~Bigger, and now CtC
ds.10 ~ Preparing

http://www.homeschooling6.com

mamayi

Re: Gift Certificates

Post by mamayi » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:57 pm

If you call them or send them an email I am sure they will be more than happy to help you!
I've emailed with some questions before and they've responded quickly and were quite helpful.
Marine Wife for 14 years
Mother to
DS 07/02 Preparing
DD 04/04 Preparing
DD 07/06 LHFHG
DS 09/09 Playing
DD 05/12 Joining the party!

Homeschooling6

Post by Homeschooling6 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:07 pm

mamayi wrote:If you call them or send them an email I am sure they will be more than happy to help you!
I've emailed with some questions before and they've responded quickly and were quite helpful.
Thank you. I'm just being impatient and want to put my order in now :oops: . Tomorrow is a holiday and I wonder if they will be open. If not I have to wait until Tuesday :shock: .
Linda
ds16~WG and now WH
ds.10 ~ Preparing

Homeschooling6

Post by Homeschooling6 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Wahoo! HOD must be open today, because they emailed me back promptly about the gift certificates. I'm so excited for Lance, Little Heart is being packed today and shipped tomorrow.

About the gift certificates, I entered the numbers, hit recalculate and another box came up, I then put the next #, hit recalculate and so forth until I used them all.

Blessings,
Linda<><
Linda
ds16~WG and now WH
ds.10 ~ Preparing

aspenskies

Post by aspenskies » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:35 pm

WooHoo! So excited for you...and Lance!

I emailed this morning also. It was only minutes, if that, before they emailed back. So very helpful, to a newbie HOD user...that was confused. :mrgreen: I was so very impressed by the curriculum, and now with the service. This board has welcomed me and everyone has been so helpful. I really feel at peace with my decision to have switched to HOD.
Jean, loving homeschool mom to one and proud daycare provider
DS (13): Creation to Christ w/extension, DITHOR 6/7/8, TT7, R&S 5, ...
daycare bunch: Preschool Prep, plus more
http://dahomeschool.blogspot.com/

Homeschooling6

Post by Homeschooling6 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 pm

aspenskies wrote:WooHoo! So excited for you...and Lance!

I emailed this morning also. It was only minutes, if that, before they emailed back. So very helpful, to a newbie HOD user...that was confused. :mrgreen: I was so very impressed by the curriculum, and now with the service. This board has welcomed me and everyone has been so helpful. I really feel at peace with my decision to have switched to HOD.
Praise the Lord!!!
Linda
ds16~WG and now WH
ds.10 ~ Preparing

mommyofmany

Post by mommyofmany » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Homeschooling6 wrote:Wahoo! HOD must be open today, because they emailed me back promptly about the gift certificates. I'm so excited for Lance, Little Heart is being packed today and shipped tomorrow.

About the gift certificates, I entered the numbers, hit recalculate and another box came up, I then put the next #, hit recalculate and so forth until I used them all.

Blessings,
Linda<><
This is good to know! I'm thinking about buying gift certs. each month to *save* for the following year. That way, the money is already spent and we wouldn't have to use as much of our tax refund for hsing books. :D
Blessings,
Emily

Mama to:
Michael 25 College Grad!
Abbey 22 College Grad!
Cole 15
Matthew 14 (Down syndrome & Autism)
Anna 11 (Autism)
Josie 9
Katie 7

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:29 pm

I was just thinking these would be great to get for Mother's Day! :D My dh and dc sometimes ask if I would like something for Mother's Day, and I am sometimes stumped. I'm not stumped because there is nothing I need, but rather so many things that would be too expensive! I like the idea of these gift certificates, as any amount works. :D :D :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

holdinon

Post by holdinon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Glad you were able to get the help you needed so quickly. The only time I have ever needed help with anything, Mike and Carrie were super helpful, and very fast :D
mommyofmany wrote:This is good to know! I'm thinking about buying gift certs. each month to *save* for the following year. That way, the money is already spent and we wouldn't have to use as much of our tax refund for hsing books.
I am just now realizing that HOD even had gift certificates, but this is a GREAT idea!
Angie
2013-2014 year:
Geography, CtC, Preparing, Bigger, Beyond, and Little Hearts (and surviving!)

(Completed LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, Preparing, CtC, RtR, and RevtRev)

aspenskies

Post by aspenskies » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:08 pm

my3sons wrote:I was just thinking these would be great to get for Mother's Day! :D
Great idea!
Jean, loving homeschool mom to one and proud daycare provider
DS (13): Creation to Christ w/extension, DITHOR 6/7/8, TT7, R&S 5, ...
daycare bunch: Preschool Prep, plus more
http://dahomeschool.blogspot.com/