World Geography Summary Page

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
bibsandmegs

World Geography Summary Page

Post by bibsandmegs » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:33 am

Hi! I'm wondering if anyone has created a Word document or PDF of the WG Summary Page? My daughter gets really upset when there is grey on the edge of the copies, which inevitably happens when copying things out of a book. So, I'm going to make one for her, but thought I'd check to see if it has already been done before I reinvent the wheel.

I hope this is ok. I'm not trying to violate copyright or anything. Please delete if this is not ok.

Thank you so much!!

Lisa

Tabitha

Re: World Geography Summary Page

Post by Tabitha » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 am

What about making a copy of the copy? Just slide the first copy over so the gray is placed outside the copying range and make another copy.

I have had to deal with things of this realm. I smash the book as best I can. In the end dd gets the best effort via that.

I would love if HOD had a separate pdf file, or even a separate packet to buy, of all the copy-able/consumeable pages. Lab sheet, summary sheet, dictation, poetry. I'd gladly pay more to not have to fight with the printer, or to spend so much time at the copy center. This year we bought a new all-in-one printer. Still, I'd gladly buy the pre-made non-bound copies of those sheets.
17 yo dd - finishing WH, Geometry, German, Music, Media Art - filmaking, stop animation, etc.
14 yo dd - finishing RTR & TT7, Piano, Animal Shelter Volunteer.
11 yo dd - CTC, finishing up TT5, Piano.

Mumkins

Post by Mumkins » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:19 pm

Me too! I'd love a PDF link to be emailed out when you purchase the TM. Even better if they could get permission from the authors of other books we are suppose to copy from and all pages that need to be copied are included.
7 awesome kids!

3 graduated
4 at home this fall
DD6 Beyond
DS10 Preparing
DS13 MTMM
DS16 online high school

christyg

Post by christyg » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Such a great idea! Would especially love the dictation pages in one file. :)

Christy