Our first week...

If you have used "Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory", please share your experience with us.
happymomm

Our first week...

Post by happymomm » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 pm

We have just completed our first week with "Beyond". I am using it with my 3rd grade son and with my 1st grade son and daughter. I am in love :D and so are my kids. Several of them hate school or just a lot of the subjects but everyone is enjoying this. Several times this week they have begged for more. :o

The younger ones love the math and I do too. The bunnies in the garden (carrot and cabbage patch) was so much fun. They have also asked each day to do the number flashcard with me clapping out different numbers.

I love the simple, easy hands-on activities. On the first day the kids were taught the 7 continents and actually learned them. I let them place them out for day 2 when we learned the oceans and they got them all right.

I am so suprised that we can actually get all our school in the amount of time that the curriculum states. :shock: With schooling 3 children (+we have a baby) there can be a lot of variation, disruption, or add-ons and your day can get long. But Carrie has done such a great job organinzing the that we are able to get it all done. (And be happy and tear free.)

Happymomm to 4 blessings

We are all excited to do school this year.

HappyMama

Re: Our first week...

Post by HappyMama » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:21 am

That is wonderful! We finished Beyond on June and it was such a great year, I can't wait to do Beyond again with my younger child. I know you'll have a great year with Beyond! :)