bible cd and bible choice question for LHTH..??

This folder contains helpful past threads about Little Hands to Heaven. They are placed here by the adminstrator for you to view.
Charika30

bible cd and bible choice question for LHTH..??

Post by Charika30 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:06 am

Hi moms :)

I just have two quick questions: I am ordering LHTH for my daughter who's turning 4 in december and I now have the family-time bible in pictures which I currently use with LHFHG with my son. Can I use this bible with LHTH? Or will it be difficult to find the scripture verses or specific story choices? I could order the new bible in pictures for little eyes, but finances are tight and so I was just wondering if I can just use what I have??

Also, I have bible cd's already. Would it be ok to play for them what I have or is it better to have specifically the singing bible for the daily studies in LHTH??

Thanks so much for any suggestions or advice you can give me.

In Christ,
Charika :)

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: bible cd and bible choice question for LHTH..??

Post by Carrie » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:37 am

Charika,

We do give you a Scripture reference for each story in LHTH, so you can read it from your own Bible of choice. However, I will share that if you can only buy one additional part of LHTH, I would choose The New Bible in Pictures for Little Eyes. My boys have all loved that Bible and considered it to be their very own. Each of my boys ended up having to have their own, as the covers were worn off of them. :wink:

The devotional comes up once each week and is easier to do without than the Bible. The Singing Bible is wonderful and does match the actual Bible story you are reading for that day, but again it is less important (in my opinion) than the Bible.

Anyway, other moms may feel differently and may be along to chime in with their opinion. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Charika30

Re: bible cd and bible choice question for LHTH..??

Post by Charika30 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:06 pm

Thanks Carrie! I wish I had checked in sooner because I actually did order the devotional. But I will also order the bible too that you suggested at some point soon. Until then I guess I can try to use the family-time bible for now.
Thanks again :)
God bless, Charika