Arlington Book Fair

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Tansy

Arlington Book Fair

Post by Tansy » Fri May 06, 2011 5:10 pm

I just got home from the fair... HOD books were flying off the shelves this morning, I Finally got to meet Mike :D he was busy keeping the catalogues restocked, Carrie and Julie were helping tones of People!! and their booth space has increased by leaps and bounds. :D I was so glad to see them So busy WOOT! lots of Moms will be so happy with their purchases and new programs. Was much fun!

Now I want to play with all of next years supplies I got from Miller paper.. lol
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫
Dyslexics of the world Untie!
Adoptive Mom to 2 girls
http://gardenforsara.blogspot.com/
♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫•*¨*•.¸❤¸.•*¨*•♪♫

pjdobro

Re: Arlington Book Fair

Post by pjdobro » Fri May 06, 2011 10:20 pm

I'm so glad to hear that they were getting lots of business! :D
Patty in NC

b/g twins '02 Rev2Rev 2014/15
previously enjoyed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR
Nisi Dominus Frusta (Without God, frustration)
Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

georgiamomof3

Post by georgiamomof3 » Sat May 07, 2011 9:54 pm

I enjoyed visiting with Julie at the conference today, too! I was telling my husband tonight that I love walking around and seeing so many other options at the book fair, but none of them even interest me! I am so content and happy with the choices of materials HOD uses. I stopped occasionally at other booths, but quickly walked away knowing in my heart I've chosen the right program for us. I am looking so forward to starting Res to Ref in the fall with my daughter!

JoAnna

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Mon May 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Thanks, ladies! :D We love going to Arlington - that book fair is run so well, and southern hospitality shines through every part of that weekend. Tansy and JoAnna, it was great talking with you two as well! (Tansy - I loved meeting Tom too :D - though I wish we could have all talked longer!) It was super busy, but that is a blessing. Thanks for making our weekend in Arlington feel like a weekend spent with good friends. :D It flew by! We are looking forward to going to the CHAP next weekend. :)

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sun May 15, 2011 8:38 am

Ladies,

We were so glad to get a chance to visit with you in Arlington too! We enjoyed the convention so much! :D I'm late in responding, as we're just flying back from the CHAP convention in Pennsylvania today. We enjoyed our time there so much too and were able to meet some of the other wonderful ladies we get to call friends through this board! :D

Blessings,
Carrie