I feel like I'm leaving a family...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Happy2bMommyof3

I feel like I'm leaving a family...

Post by Happy2bMommyof3 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:29 pm

but I can't lurk here anymore. I wanted to say thank you so much to all of you wonderful, kind-hearted, encouraging moms who have helped me over the past couple of years to get into the swing of things and take off with our family's homeschooling journey. Heart of Dakota is such an amazing and wonderful curriculum, maybe too wonderful, because It has given me the confidence that I have needed to step out on my own using Charlotte Mason's methods - personalized for our family, and I am now able to have the one room schoolhouse that I've always dreamed possible since before I began homeschooling.

Thank you Carrie for the blessing that HOD has been to us! Thank you again ladies for all of your encouragement...I am going to miss this board!!
Heather
Wife to the most hardworking man I know,
Mother to three amazing gifts from the King...
Amelia -8 - BHFHG + DITHOR
Noah - 5 - Christian Liberty Press Kindergarten
Lily - 4 -Rod and Staff Pre-K

striving2Bprov31

Re: I feel like I'm leaving a family...

Post by striving2Bprov31 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 am

I don't have a lot of time to post, but I wanted to wish you the best!!!

Congrtulations and good for you that you are ready to embark on this new era in your homeschool!!!! More power to you!!

You are right....we can all learn so much from Carrie's work......

May God bless you, your children, your home, your marriage, and your school.

Take care!!