Southeasten Homeschool Convention

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
basesloaded

Southeasten Homeschool Convention

Post by basesloaded » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:20 am

I was just checking to see if anyone knows if HOD will be at the Southeast Homeschool Convention in Greenville, SC on May 17-19, 2011. HOD is listed on the Convention Website as a confirmed Exhibitor but the conference is not listed on the HOD website under conferences.

Thanks so much!
Suzy in Eastern NC
Momma of boys 11th grade, 9th & 4th
HS World History, HS Geo & Preparing

basesloaded

Re: Southeasten Homeschool Convention

Post by basesloaded » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:38 am

:D Yay! Just got an e-mail reply that HOD will be at the convention!!!! And for any in the area, that is MARCH not MAY! Sorry for the previous typo!
Suzy in Eastern NC

ALB

Post by ALB » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Oh, I'm jealous! I am from NC but am living in East Asia, and we never make it home during conference "season". I would LOVE to meet Carrie and just see the HOD display (although I'm already sold, so I don't know that it would make a huge difference :D ). Probably not much chance of there being a conference on this side of the ocean anytime soon!
Living in Asia and enjoying the journey with dh of 9 years!
DD (almost 5) soon to start LHFHG, DS 3 enjoying LHTH.

basesloaded

Post by basesloaded » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:37 am

:D Oh, and I am jealous of you, too! I have always wanted to be on the mission field (but have only been "called" to be for 2 years as a home missionary years ago). For now, my mission field is here at home. One of my best friends is in Russia right now and her bro and wife are headed your way soon! They are all with NTM.
Suzy in Eastern NC