Bigger Unit 28 notebooking question

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
gracelikerain

Bigger Unit 28 notebooking question

Post by gracelikerain » Wed May 12, 2010 9:36 am

Hi,
I am not sure if this has been covered already but I need to ask. In Unit 28 & up to unit 32 the notebooking on day 5 asks students to turn to page 145 in the Story of the Wright Brothers and their Sister. It says to copy the first 5 entries ending with 1884 & so forth. There is nothing like that on these pages. What am I missing? Also the readings seem to be off by a unit. Are there any corrections that I need to know about?

Thanks so much.
Georgette~
Isaiah 54:13
Blessed with 5 awesome gifts from God!
Trail Blazing 4 HIM!
dd-12-CTC
dd-9-Preparing
ds-6-LHFHG
dd-3-tagging along & keeping life real fun!
ds-5 months

my3sons

Re: Bigger Unit 28 notebooking question

Post by my3sons » Wed May 12, 2010 10:36 am

Hi Georgette! :D I just pulled out my Bigger guide and "The Wright Brothers...". Page 145 is titled "Chronology", and it lists years with noteworthy things that happened. The notebooking on each Day 5 of the units you mentioned has students copy portions of this chronology. I'm not sure if there are different versions of "The Wright Brothers...", but if you got the one from HOD, it should be right as they carry the version that matches. :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

gracelikerain

Re: Bigger Unit 28 notebooking question

Post by gracelikerain » Wed May 12, 2010 11:03 am

Hi Julie! :D

Thank you so much for clarifying this for me. Turns out that my book looks the same but is different. I bought it from someone used. Covers the same material but is put together differently & has no time line of events.
I thought I was going crazy! :shock:

Thanks again!
Georgette~
Isaiah 54:13
Blessed with 5 awesome gifts from God!
Trail Blazing 4 HIM!
dd-12-CTC
dd-9-Preparing
ds-6-LHFHG
dd-3-tagging along & keeping life real fun!
ds-5 months