Rod & Staff worksheets?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
gracelikerain

Rod & Staff worksheets?

Post by gracelikerain » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi, :D

Does anyone know if these are being used in Rod & Staff 3, 4, or 5? Or, is it just my preference?

thanks!
Georgette~
Isaiah 54:13
Blessed with 5 awesome gifts from God!
Trail Blazing 4 HIM!
dd-12-CTC
dd-9-Preparing
ds-6-LHFHG
dd-3-tagging along & keeping life real fun!
ds-5 months

learningathome

Re: Rod & Staff worksheets?

Post by learningathome » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:23 pm

As far as I can tell, the worksheets aren't written into the guides (I currently have only LHTH through Preparing). I DO use the worksheets for extra practice with my son. He loves worksheet days! We're doing R&S 3 right now and I plan to use the worksheets again for R&S 4. I find that the worksheets help me know if he really understands what he's learning. Next year, if we do things the way we have this year, we will fall behind the schedule in Preparing for R&S 4. That's OK though, as I'd rather take extra time and make sure he's getting it. He's doing Bigger right now so we're not following the schedule for English anyway.
Heidi

ds9 - LHFHG '06-'07, BHFHG '09-'10, PHFHG '10-'11
dd7 - LHTH '06-'07, LHFHG '08-'09, BLHFHG '09-'10, right side of BHFHG '10-'11
ds4 - LHTH '10-'11

gracelikerain

Re: Rod & Staff worksheets?

Post by gracelikerain » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks Heidi,

That is just what I wanted to know. I didn't see the worksheets scheduled & thought maybe I just missed something. I like the idea of using the worksheets for reinforcement & mastery.

Bless you! :D
Georgette~
Isaiah 54:13
Blessed with 5 awesome gifts from God!
Trail Blazing 4 HIM!
dd-12-CTC
dd-9-Preparing
ds-6-LHFHG
dd-3-tagging along & keeping life real fun!
ds-5 months