Bigger Extension Alternative Math Schedule ?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
jjcmehl

Bigger Extension Alternative Math Schedule ?

Post by jjcmehl » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:30 pm

I just received Bigger today and am thrilled. I have one question though. I will be using this next year with my DS8 and DD9. My DD9 will be using the extension package with Bigger. She is also in a different Singapore Math level, but Bigger doesn't have a schedule for her level. We are doing Singapore Math this year, but following a rigid schedule and Carrie's ideas for math implementation are the way I would prefer to go. So that being said, does anyone have insight for Singapore Math 4A and 4B with Bigger?

Thanks in advance

Christine

juliekay

Re: Bigger Extension Alternative Math Schedule ?

Post by juliekay » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Well, it's in the Preparing guide. :wink: I am using Preparing this year, but with my 8 y.o. we are using Singapore 2. I use the schedule in the guide as a check in to make sure we're on track, but I have found that a lesson and coordinating workbook pages per day that it works out pretty much like the schedule.... Hope that helps!
Julie
2010-2011
ds 13 RTR plus
ds 12 RTR plus
ds 8 RTR
dd 5
ds 2
We loved using Bigger & Preparing