Bible Verses in CTC?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Momtoamayalilal2

Bible Verses in CTC?

Post by Momtoamayalilal2 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:44 am

Which verses will be copied down into their common books? I haven't looked through all of the lessons, but as we are doing bible study this morning I am wondering if the verses are coming from that or their independent bible time (or maybe somewhere altogether different! lol)

Thanks!!
Mama to 7!
Oldest (18)
Dd 12-
Ds-9
Dd-7
Dd-4
Ds-2
Dd-brand new!

Have used LHTH, LHFHG, BEYOND, CTC,WG over the years and always come back to Hod after a a season! :lol:

water2wine

Re: Bible Verses in CTC?

Post by water2wine » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Amber I think I can help you. In the introduction under Bible Quiet Time it explains towards the ends that the student will copy the scripture from memory work on the last day of the unit into the common place book. Now go to Day 4 at the end of each unit and look in the Bible Quiet Time box and look at the bottom it tells them to copy the verse. See there they are instructed to copy the verse. So I think that is the deal. Make sense? There may be more but I definitely see that in the routine. :D
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

Momtoamayalilal2

Post by Momtoamayalilal2 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Haha! I see it now! Told ya I didnt look ahead ;) Thanks!
Mama to 7!
Oldest (18)
Dd 12-
Ds-9
Dd-7
Dd-4
Ds-2
Dd-brand new!

Have used LHTH, LHFHG, BEYOND, CTC,WG over the years and always come back to Hod after a a season! :lol:

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:49 am

You are welcome! Glad it helped. :wink:
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)