Victor Journey Through the Bible

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
homeschool mom

Victor Journey Through the Bible

Post by homeschool mom » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Is "Victor Journey Through the Bible" being considered for any future years ? It looks interesting, I'm hoping it's used.
Blessings,
Ginger

susie in ms

Re: Victor Journey Through the Bible

Post by susie in ms » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:17 pm

I can't answer your question, but wanted to say that we used that with our Diana Waring studies, and it was a fantastic resource!
Susie ~ servant to Christ, wife to Ricky for 25 years, mom to Trisha 22, Kris 21, Joshua 19 and Hannah Grace almost 4.
Loving Little Hands to Heaven!

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Victor Journey Through the Bible

Post by Carrie » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:29 pm

We considered that resource for the ancients guide but decided to use the Family Illustrated Bible instead. This is due to the fact that it fit the target age range of the ancients guide better (especially since the kiddos will be scheduled to do the readings on their own) and is more narrative in its style than the Victor Journey Through the Bible. :wink:

I do think Victor is a good reference book and is a fascinating read for an older audience. :D

Blessings,
Carrie