Notebooking Pages: plans to print in NON high-gloss paper?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
my3sons

Re: Notebooking Pages: plans to print in NON high-gloss paper?

Post by my3sons » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:08 pm

LovingJesus wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:37 am
Carrie wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:31 pm
Ladies,

I've been away from the board for awhile while writing new products. We've also been with our son Greyson back and forth to Mayo clinic many times this past year (and just got home Tuesday again) as he has Crohns/colitis and continued complications from the total removal of his colon he experienced at age 16. He is now 20, and we are contemplating an entire revision of his internal pouch which is another major surgery. We know so many of you pray for Greyson, and we truly appreciate your prayers! :D
Carrie,
I just want to extend prayers and sympathy to you, your son, and your family. Having medical issues with a child brings particular challenges to everyone in the family. Our youngest was born with medical, developmental challenges and I understand the time and energy it takes and the many days at Children’s Hospital that can occur. I will be praying for you. I am sure our LORD Jesus Christ is carrying you through these trials. ❤️

I also wanted to let you know that as a mom I’ve always loved the HOD notebook pages for their color and keep sake look. 😊
Thank you for praying for Grey, LovingJesus - we appreciate that so very much! He has been through so much, and so have Mike and Carrie. You are right - medical issues with a child do bring particular challenges, to all within the family. Please pray for Grey in this upcoming surgery, as well as for Mike and Carrie. We will also pray for you and your youngest child. Our Lord Jesus Christ does carry us through, doesn't He? What would we do without Him!

Like you, I have always loved the HOD notebook pages as well. I still have ALL of them for all of my sons - even the two that are graduated! They are in binders lined up on shelves as beautiful memories. I sometimes pull them off the shelf and page through them and marvel at all they have done and how much they improved from year to year, from guide to guide. What a blessing to be their homeschool teacher and mother! Sometimes I cannot believe they are the age they are (or I am the age I am :wink: ). The Lord has been there each step of the way. What an honor!

Love in Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie