Such a Great First Day of Beyond!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Jaimejac

Such a Great First Day of Beyond!

Post by Jaimejac » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:01 pm

After much anticipation we started Beyond today with DS6. We all agree, this was the best First Day of School we've ever had! Thank you Carrie, Julie and HOD!

I was hoping to post a couple of pictures of my little guy, but I can't seem to get that to work. :(
Christ Alone Homeschool
DD10 - Res to Ref
DS7 - Bigger
DS6- Little Hearts
4 babies in heaven

daybreaking

Re: Such a Great First Day of Beyond!

Post by daybreaking » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 am

Beyond is wonderful! I have such fond memories of our journal through that guide. It gets me a little teary reminiscing!! :D

Wife to one amazing husband and mother to two precious blessings from above:
ds21 & dd16

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:21 pm

Congratulations on a fantastic start to homeschooling with Beyond! Thank you for your encouragement for our family here at HOD as well! I am so sorry you are having trouble posting pictures. I tried including one, and it worked, but it was HUGE! I am not very techie though. I am sure there is a way to shrink it. I dragged the picture (JPEG format) into the box you type your post in, and it showed up at the bottom under Attachments. I could then choose "inline" and it placed it in my post. It was pretty big in size though! I'd love to see pics of your little one though, so I thought I'd mention it. Have a terrific Thursday with Beyond!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:26 pm

daybreaking wrote:
Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 am
Beyond is wonderful! I have such fond memories of our journal through that guide. It gets me a little teary reminiscing!! :D
Me too! Made me a little teary-eyed too! I miss homeschooling my two oldest sons who are now graduated. I am proud of them becoming wonderful, young adult men though! It just goes fast, doesn't it?!? Savoring my last 3 years with my youngest!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Jaimejac

Post by Jaimejac » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:11 am

my3sons wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:21 pm
Congratulations on a fantastic start to homeschooling with Beyond! Thank you for your encouragement for our family here at HOD as well! I am so sorry you are having trouble posting pictures. I tried including one, and it worked, but it was HUGE! I am not very techie though. I am sure there is a way to shrink it. I dragged the picture (JPEG format) into the box you type your post in, and it showed up at the bottom under Attachments. I could then choose "inline" and it placed it in my post. It was pretty big in size though! I'd love to see pics of your little one though, so I thought I'd mention it. Have a terrific Thursday with Beyond!

In Christ,
Julie
Thanks! I’ll give that a try!
Christ Alone Homeschool
DD10 - Res to Ref
DS7 - Bigger
DS6- Little Hearts
4 babies in heaven

Jaimejac

Post by Jaimejac » Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:33 am

First Day of Beyond 2022
First Day of Beyond 2022
6580991E-3C54-40F1-85A7-345EE136A3D1.jpeg (31.01 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Christ Alone Homeschool
DD10 - Res to Ref
DS7 - Bigger
DS6- Little Hearts
4 babies in heaven

christianmom

Post by christianmom » Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:26 am

What a Great picture! :D Thank you for sharing his excitement! I Love the verse on your board too!

We loved the Beyond guide. Enjoy! ❤️

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:31 pm

Jamie,

Oh my goodness! What a cute first day picture. That just does my heart good! I loved Beyond with my own boys. Such great memories! :D

Blessings,
Carrie