Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :)

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
momtofive

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :)

Post by momtofive » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:05 pm

I just want to say thank you SO much to everyone at Heart of Dakota! :D

We are beginning our 17th year of homeschooling, and have been using HOD since 2010. We've graduated our oldest two, and our younger three will be in 12th, 10th, and 8th grades this year. I've used every guide several times, and am beginning to prepare my materials and resources for our new school year.

It never ceases to amaze me as I prep for the new year, just how well written, organized and thorough the HOD guides are. I find myself getting really excited to teach, and learn alongside my children. I appreciate the connectedness of the guides, and it's fun to see cross over topics from different guides each of my kids are using.

So, thank you! It's been a huge blessing to use HOD all these years, and after all these years, I can honestly say it gets better each year!! :wink:
Lisa ~ Gal. 2:20, Prov. 3:5-6
Mom to five great blessings :)
Ds23 - Graduated from HOD!
Ds21 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd19 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd17 - US History 2
Dd16 - World History

Loving HOD since 2010!

aecastleberry

Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :)

Post by aecastleberry » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:27 am

I agree with all of this! We started 10th (WH), 8th (CTC w/ extensions), and 4th (Preparing) this year -- and I am once again continuously amazed by this thorough, Christ-centered curriculum!
It's hard to be discontent when you count your blessings.
Amber - Amazed by Grace, Wife to Scott, Mama to 3, Teacher, Photographer, Writer
daughter, 15 WH
son, 13 Boys Adventure Co-OP, CTC
son, 9 Preparing

my3sons

Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :)

Post by my3sons » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:20 pm

Oh Lisa, thank you so much for posting this! Seventeen years - wow! I know we've been blessed to have you on this board for many, many years, but I didn't realize it was for 17 years already?!? I especially loved reading how you get excited to teach and learn alongside your children each year. That is the way I feel too! I too enjoy the cross over of topics and the conversation that sparks in my sons. We are just so thankful to have you using HOD these many years! We always pray for the Lord to choose just who should use HOD. We are so glad He chose YOU! You are such a blessing to us. Thank you, Lisa!!! May the Lord richly bless you and your family this year as you homeschool with HOD!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie