How time flies!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Carrie
Site Admin

How time flies!

Post by Carrie » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:50 pm

Ladies,

Our oldest son, Cole, is getting married June 11. So, we are in a whirlwind of getting ready for the happy day! :D We are so blessed that he has found the one he has prayed for all this time! She will be a blessed addition to our family. Our other three boys - together with Julie's three sons - are the 6 groomsmen.

It is hard to believe that Cole was our first homeschool child and is now heading into a marriage of his own. Where does the time go? :D

We are also blessed that Cole is working for Heart of Dakota full-time after graduating from Liberty. :D So, we will still get to see him and work with him, and so will all the boys! :D

How are you all doing? What ages are your kiddos? It is amazing how time flies! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Rice

Re: How time flies!

Post by Rice » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:53 pm

I kind of answered all these questions in the summer thread, but just wanted to share how excited I am for all of you (and especially you, Carrie as homeschool mama) as you celebrate this milestone for Cole.

May he and his bride be a blessing to your family and business/ministry, and may it be a blessing to their lives as well, for as long as God keeps them there.

Congratulations!

Blessings,
Rice

DS 21 - GRAD '20: after WG
DD 19 - GRAD '21: after WH
DS 17 - GRAD '22; did CTC-WH + 2yrs non-HOD (🇨🇦)
DS 15 not using a guide this year (DONE: LHFHG-MTMM)
DS 13 MTMM (DONE: Prep-Rev2Rev)
DS 11 +
DD 9 CTC (DONE: Prep)
6yo DS phonics

CookFamilyHomeschool

Re: How time flies!

Post by CookFamilyHomeschool » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:41 pm

Congratulations!

It is such a blessing to hear of Christian young people marrying and beginning new families for the glory of Christ! So happy for y'all!

My kids are all still fairly young but I still feel like time is flying by so quickly! I can't hardly believe we are starting our 6th year of homeschooling with Heart of Dakota. We started with LHTH in 2016 when our 3 oldest boys were 5, 3 & 1.5 and we had a new baby girl. Now we have 7 kiddos ranging from 9 months - 10.5! Heart of Dakota has been such a blessing to our family and I am looking forward to continuing on through all the guides!

We will be praying that all goes well with the wedding this weekend! I know y'all are busy!

In Christ Alone,
Bethany :)
Bethany
Married to my best friend & Mommy to 8 happy kiddos!
Caleb 13 - Rev2Rev
Walter 11.5 - Preparing with Extensions
Josiah 10 - Bigger
Johannah 8 - Bigger
Joseph 6.5 - LHFHG
Hattie 5 - LHFHG
Wyatt 3.5
John 18 months