Spring Sale

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Carrie
Site Admin

Spring Sale

Post by Carrie » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Ladies,

We just wanted to let all of you know that we are having our once a year Spring Sale right now! :D That means it is a wonderful time to order any Heart of Dakota curriculum you may be needing. :D

We are glad to help if you need to talk through any placement or ordering questions. :D

We hope you are able to access and enjoy the new website. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

StephanieU

Re: Spring Sale

Post by StephanieU » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:30 pm

We were so thankful for the sale and the option to update our Bigger and Preparing guides! The sale saved our family about $200! I ordered almost everything for WG (using a different math and foreign language), most of the consumables for Rev2Rev for the middle two, and then the Bigger and Preparing guides and notebooking pages for the youngest. I think this will likely be our most expensive year homeschooling.
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:56 pm

I am so glad that you were able to take advantage of the Spring Sale! :D We pray it will be a blessing to families. We are so glad that families can update their guides for Bigger Hearts and Preparing Hearts too. The notebooking pages make life easier at those levels! Thanks for sharing! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

mommyofmany

Post by mommyofmany » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:01 pm

I'm so grateful for the Spring Sale!! Just ordered World History and Preparing- we're super excited to get started in August!
Blessings,
Emily

Mama to:
Michael 25 College Grad!
Abbey 22 College Grad!
Cole 15
Matthew 14 (Down syndrome & Autism)
Anna 11 (Autism)
Josie 9
Katie 7

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:40 pm

Emily,

I an so glad that you are excited about the Spring Sale! :D We pray you will love the Preparing Hearts and the World History guides as much as we have. Our boys are currently doing Missions to Modern Marvels and U.S. History II. :D They are actually on break right now... shipping orders for the week due to the huge Spring Sale! :D

Blessings,
Carrie