We hope the board is fixed now!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Carrie
Site Admin

We hope the board is fixed now!

Post by Carrie » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:40 pm

Ladies,

I know the board has been having some issues as we've moved to our new website. We believe the board is fixed now, so hopefully it will work for all of you! :D Please let us know if you are having issues. :D

I wasn't able to login or post for awhile, so I've missed you all! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

daybreaking

Re: We hope the board is fixed now!

Post by daybreaking » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:55 pm

The board is working fine for me, and some issues I had using the website are all resolved now, except the website is very slow. Whenever I click on a link, I have to wait quite awhile before the new page will load.

Wife to one amazing husband and mother to two precious blessings from above:
ds21 & dd16

cbenner0723

Post by cbenner0723 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:59 pm

I've been experiencing slow webpage loading as well. Also I have noticed that navigating the shop isn't as fluid as it used to be. When I added one curriculum, it wasn't easy to conintue shopping and the cart didn't show the correct total. Thankfully everything I added was in the cart, just not easy to move around.
Thanks
Carrie B.
Thanks so much
C Benner
Mom of 6
Wife of a Navy Submariner
Boy 13yr - finished BHFHG and Preparing
Boy 11yo - finished BHFHG and BLHFHG
Girl 7yo - finished LHFHG and partially finished BLHFHG
Boy 3yo
Girl 22 months
Girl 3 months

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:59 pm

Ladies,

Thanks for sharing! We know the load times have been slow on the website and will definitely be working long-term on increasing speed. The Spring Sale is our busiest few days of the year in a row and launching a new website right near that time has been a challenge to say the least. :wink: We definitely appreciate your patience and are so grateful to our hard-working web designer Paulo and his team for keeping us up and running in spite of everything. :D We will pass along your thoughts and would be glad for your prayers too as we finish out these crazy-busy days of the sale.

Blessings,
Carrie