New Website Coming...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Carrie
Site Admin

New Website Coming...

Post by Carrie » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:30 pm

Our new website is in the final stages of production and should arrive tonight or in the morning hours. :D This being the case, you may experience times when our current website and the message board are inaccessible due to transferring the new material. But rest assured, once the transfer is complete, our site and board will be up and running again...and looking better than ever! We've worked hard to redesign every facet of our website and can't wait to share this new and improved experience with you! :D At this time, we haven't been able to dig into the board to update it, so it will stay "as is" in the transfer.

It has been a huge labor of love and constant work to get the new website to this stage! :D Our son, Shaw, has put his graphic design capabilities to the test daily in the new website's creation. Our web designer, Paulo, has done unbelievable work on the new site; and our oldest son, Cole, has worked on it too. My husband, Mike, was the catalyst for all of it! I had the privilege of working alongside them. So, needless to say we are grateful to be to this point! Prayers are appreciated with the launch! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

CookFamilyHomeschool

Re: New Website Coming...

Post by CookFamilyHomeschool » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:44 pm

I'm so excited for y'all! I can't wait to see it! Praying the launch goes smoothly.
Bethany
Married to my best friend & Mommy to 8 happy kiddos!
Caleb 13 - Rev2Rev
Walter 11.5 - Preparing with Extensions
Josiah 10 - Bigger
Johannah 8 - Bigger
Joseph 6.5 - LHFHG
Hattie 5 - LHFHG
Wyatt 3.5
John 18 months

astein2005

Post by astein2005 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:23 am

Everything looks BEAUTIFUL! You guys all did an amazing job!
Amy
Wife of 15 years to Josh
DD 14
DS 11
DD 8
DS 5
New to HOD :D

daybreaking

Post by daybreaking » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:11 pm

Wow!!! I LOVE the new website! I especially enjoyed reading the "About Us" page and seeing all of the pictures of your family. :)

The website is extremely well-done and easy to use. Thank you for all of the hard work that went into designing it!

I can't imagine homescshooling without HOD!!

Wife to one amazing husband and mother to two precious blessings from above:
ds21 & dd16

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:57 pm

Ladies,

Thank you so much for sharing our joy in the launch of our new website! We are so excited to share it with all of you. :D

I really appreciate each of you taking time to comment! :D We prayed, planned, and hoped the site would be easy to use, so I am glad to hear you think it is. We hoped it would be visually appealing too. It makes me happy to hear that you think it is beautiful! :D

We were desperately in need of a complete overhaul, but it was such a huge project it was hard to know where to begin. You can see that it was a complete and total redo from beginning to end!! :wink:

Blessings,
Carrie