HOD Blog

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
kidsforHim

HOD Blog

Post by kidsforHim » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:48 am

HI! Just wanted to let you know that I love the Streamlined lunch ideas. I am going to see what we can come up with for our family & may use some of the ideas that were listed. Also, I really love reading the Heart of Dakota Graduate Spotlight. I would really like to pick some of these families brains a bit, but any ways, it's fun and encouraging to read about them.
Thanks!

snadig

Re: HOD Blog

Post by snadig » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:21 pm

Where do you find the graduate spotlight on the blog?
Stacey in Co

Married 21years to my best friend
my wonderful kids:
19-dd-College student Aug 18
17-dd-US 1 Histroy -Aug 18
13-ds-MTMM - Aug 18
Finished:Beyond,Bigger,Preparing,RtoR,RevtoRev,CtC,MtMM,WH,AH1,AH2

kidsforHim

Post by kidsforHim » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:09 pm

Actually, I had just gotten the Teaching tip from HOD in my email. That's where I read the Streamlined lunches but down further they had the Graduate spotlight. It is in the blog though. I just don't know how to tell you right off quick where to find it as I rather stumbled onto it myself today.

kidsforHim

Post by kidsforHim » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:24 pm

Okay, here's what I just did ( there's probably a better way, but anyhow....) go to the blog & scroll down to Topics by Category (on the right) click on Dear Carrie. Scroll down about halfway to the article Nervous about Homeschooling in High School to be Ready for College. At the bottom of the article in the P.S. are the names of graduates you can click on & read their story. Hope that helps!