MTM Q's on individual state study & science kits

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
jacynamommy

MTM Q's on individual state study & science kits

Post by jacynamommy » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:23 am

Can someone help me out with what I need to order for the individual state study in MTM? It says State History From A Christian Perspective is recommended. I found the booklets on that website for our state. I noticed, though, that it says the booklets are meant to be used with their Master Plan Lesson Book. Is that needed as well??

Also, I have 2 kiddos in MTM. Are the science chemistry kit and genetic/DNA kit shareable? Or will they each need their own kit?

Thanks so much!
Meredith
Meredith

Trusting in Him to supply all my needs! Phil. 4:19
Mommy to:
Quinter 15 WG
Gabry 13 WG
Ainsley 12 Res to Ref
Bryn 9 Preparing
Silas 6 Beyond

Nealewill

Re: MTM Q's on individual state study & science kits

Post by Nealewill » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:21 am

You will need the student workbooks, the TM, and the individual State guide to complete MtMM for your child.

As for the science experiment, each kit is enough for 5 uses. So you will not need to buy multiple sets. One set is enough :-)
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM

jacynamommy

Re: MTM Q's on individual state study & science kits

Post by jacynamommy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:37 am

Thank you Daneale!!!
Meredith

Trusting in Him to supply all my needs! Phil. 4:19
Mommy to:
Quinter 15 WG
Gabry 13 WG
Ainsley 12 Res to Ref
Bryn 9 Preparing
Silas 6 Beyond