Something neat I have noticed...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Candice

Something neat I have noticed...

Post by Candice » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:13 am

I am a frequent flyer at the homeschoolreviews website. There is always helpful chatter about curricula and experiences in homeschooling. I just had to mention how popular Heart Of Dakota is becoming over there! It tickles my toes to see the die hard users of Carrie's pograms. If a question about HOD is posted, watch out, the flock of users come quickly to post rave reviews about HOD! I just think it is so neat to see all of the supporters posting their testimonials about their experience with the program. Makes me thankful that I have found this program (so early on I might add) and that my fellow users are such helpful, supportive people.

And Carrie, if you happen to read this, you are officially put on notice that your program is quickly gaining much attention and interest! We love HOD!

Candice

my2guys

Post by my2guys » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:06 pm

I log on to HSR often too (as mamato2) and after I checked in there this morning and read some of the posts I was thinking "somebody better tell Carrie to print up some extra curriculum!" :D I think it's great!
Sharon
2017-2018
Ben (14yo) 8th with MTMM
and
Sam (12yo) 6th with RTR
Have already used and enjoyed: LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR & Rev to Rev

beandip71

Post by beandip71 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:17 pm

I frequent HSR as well and I have noticed the increased posts about HOD. :D I think it is great and I am always ready to chime in about how much I love the program.

Gina
CTC-10 y/o (dd)
Bigger-8 y/o (ds)

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:47 pm

Ladies,

I feel privileged that you would think enough of our programs to recommend them to others! In homeschooling the recommendation of a fellow mom carries much weight. Our business is entirely built on moms like you whom we have been blessed to meet or visit with personally. All of your posts assure us that God is faithful to help each of us as we answer His call for our lives. We are grateful for each of you!

Blessings,
Carrie