Mystery of History

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
momm23

Mystery of History

Post by momm23 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Hi everyone :) I'm not really sure where to post this question but is regarding the Mystery of History books; I am wondering if I would be able to use the Mystery of History volumes III and IV with the Heart of Dakota Revival to Revolution and Missions to Modern Marvels? Would the Student Notebook line up okay with these books? Would it work? My daughter and I really like the look of the Student Notebooks and she really wants to use the Mystery of History books. :) I would be purchasing the economy packages and the basic and extensive read alouds. I am planning to use Resurrection to Reformation this coming fall 2016 and beef it up for my 13 year old daughter. Thank you for any advice :)

luv2homeschool

Re: Mystery of History

Post by luv2homeschool » Sat May 14, 2016 6:43 pm

I'm not entirely clear on what you're asking here.

The entire book of MOH vol 3 is read in Resurrection to Reformation. My son really loved that book and asked me to buy Volume 4 for him to read on his own.

The Student Notebooks are very specific to the guides. You would not be able to make other books fit along with them. So, if you are asking if you could use MOH 4 instead of the spines in Rev to Rev and MTMM, then the answer is no.
Christine
DS 12, Rev to Rev
DD 10, Preparing
Our fifth year using HOD!

momm23

Re: Mystery of History

Post by momm23 » Sat May 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Thank you :) Sorry if my questions were confusing but your answer clarified what I was asking :) Perhaps because my daughter likes the Mystery of History so much, I will buy it for her for her own pleasure of reading :)