No CHEA CA at Disneyland?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Kteni

No CHEA CA at Disneyland?

Post by Kteni » Wed May 28, 2014 1:16 am

So, did I just imagine that HOD was coming to the CHEA conference at Disneyland? I was SURE it was on the conference page when we booked to come. I don't see anything on the board about it, did I miss that too? I know I haven't been online for a while and have missed posting, hmmmm.
in {heart} 17 years
yarngirl 14- CTC w/extensions, MUS, DITHOR
legoboy 11 - Bigger w/extensions, MUS, DITHOR
tractorboy 5 - LHTH 1/2 speed
camobaby 3 - tractorboy's shadow

karalatte

Re: No CHEA CA at Disneyland?

Post by karalatte » Wed May 28, 2014 5:31 pm

I attended for my first time last year and hoped to go again, but finances wouldn't allow. And the other reason was HOD wasn't on the list of exhibitors! :wink:
~~Kara~~
Mom to three sons.
Deacon, 5
Shepherd, 4
Ransom, 7mos.

Kteni

Post by Kteni » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Well Ladies,
The conference was good but from the sounds of the chatter in the halls and elevators, I was not the only sad one that HOD was not there. It certainly doesn't change anyone's plans to buy though. Rainbow Resources didn't make it either which had a lot of chatter about that too. I think the conference being in Passedina (sp?) next year will make the vendors happier. I bought a science kit, ha! I was hoping to be bringing home CTC and Bigger but we will be enjoying a box day instead !!
in {heart} 17 years
yarngirl 14- CTC w/extensions, MUS, DITHOR
legoboy 11 - Bigger w/extensions, MUS, DITHOR
tractorboy 5 - LHTH 1/2 speed
camobaby 3 - tractorboy's shadow

Nealewill

Post by Nealewill » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:57 pm

So glad to hear that you are excited for box day! If it makes you feel any better, I prefer ordering in the mail (even though HOD does come to my convention) but I like ordering online because I buy it before the convention hits LOL.
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM