Affiliate program?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Maadrose

Affiliate program?

Post by Maadrose » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:03 am

Does HOD offer an affiliate program? I know I've personally recommended HOD many time over the past few years. even if it was just a small percentage it would be nice to able to receive a discount or a few dollars off future purchases. :) I link quite often back to HOD in blog posts and such that it would be a good benefit for me to continue doing so in the future. HOD would receive additional sales and at the same time be able to thank their loyal customers who are basically doing word of mouth advertising. It would also encourage bloggers and others to link to HOD instead of Amazon or other similar publishers. I know I'm more inclined to link to a company where I receive some small benefit for purchases made through my affiliate accounts.
"Big Mack"--Finishing up high school :)
"Cherry Berry Chiller"--geography
"Small fry"--Rev2Rev
"Happy Meal"--fun-school

http://sewhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/
Http://roseacademyacademics.blogspot.com

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Affiliate program?

Post by Carrie » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:56 pm

We don't have an affiliate program right now, so this might be something we may consider down the road. Honestly, until I finish writing our line of high school guides, there are many great ideas that have to be tabled simply to allow me the time needed to write a guide (while still homeschooling our own 4 boys). When I am writing, my husband has much less time to devote to work-related projects he would love to do as well, just so he can get me the needed time to plan and write! It is all a trade-off here, as to who gets time to work. :wink: With our oldest being a senior this year, and me still planning all of his work as well (with no HOD guide written for him to do) time is at a premium here!

So, we'll put this on our list of possibilities to explore once the guides are written. :D We are so thankful to those of you who graciously choose to share your HOD experiences with others. We meet so many people who have heard about HOD from friends. The Lord continues to amaze us and surround us with families like yours, for whom we are very grateful. :D

Blessings,
Carrie