Geography Guide Question for Carrie

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Tiffini

Geography Guide Question for Carrie

Post by Tiffini » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi, Carrie,
I know you are so busy and will answer when you have time, so no rush. I'm trying to plan our school starting dates. We always start early August so we can finish by mid-May at the latest. I'll have my youngest ones start then, but my oldest is now doing the Geography Guide this year and I know it won't be completed yet. I was wondering if there was any possibility for those of us who have purchased the whole program to have a PDF of the first few weeks of the Guide before the whole Guide is finished? I realize this may not be possible - and then I got thinking and realized that it probably won't work unless the Student Notebook is ready to go too? If not, I'm sure we can use the time in another way as we wait for it to be done, but just thought I'd ask. :)

Continuing to pray for you as you labor for us. Thank you again and again! I cannot WAIT to do HS with this new guide!
Tiffini
DD (21 ) Graduated! Used HOD from 5th Grade through 12th Grade!
B/G Twins (18) Graduated! Used HOD from 3rd through 12th Grade!
DS (12) and DS (10)- Preparing Hearts
HOD Users since 2008