LHTH - Flashcard PDFs and making the Flashcards into cards

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
MelInKansas

LHTH - Flashcard PDFs and making the Flashcards into cards

Post by MelInKansas » Wed May 29, 2013 7:28 am

Obviously this dates how old my LHTH guide is - I think I bought it at least 5 years ago. At that time there was a correction for the Flashcards in the back because each Hint said HInt and there were pages added into my guide that I bought for that. But I thought maybe there was a PDF? I would prefer that because I am thinking about printing them onto cardstock this time so they are easier to use. I guess that doesn't really work though because they are made to be folded. I could print on paper and fold them around cardstock and tape it on....

Does anyone know if there is a PDF of these flashcards? And has anyone made them into actual cards (front and back where they would normally be folded)? I am going to put some more thought into this.
Melissa
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases
His mercies never come to an end"

DD12 - Rev to Rev + DITHOR 6/7/8
DD10 - CTC + DITHOR 2/3
DD7 - Bigger + ERs
DS5 - LHFHG
DD2 - ABC123
2 babies in heaven