Question about Preparing

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
angela&4boys

Question about Preparing

Post by angela&4boys » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Hi Ladies,

I thought I had it all planned out and purchased Bigger at our state convention. However, after further investigation, I think Preparing better suits my boys' needs.

I know that Carrie is still finishing the TG, but is there an estimated time for it's completion? I'm certain I'm probably not looking in the right place for this information, but please forgive me if it's already been asked! This is said with patient anticipation. :wink: Is that an oxymoron?

[And Carrie, you can add me to your list of prayer warriors as you finish this undertaking. It's truly a ministry to homeschoolers!]

Warmly,
~Angela~
wife to Greg
Mama to Alex, Aaron, Ben, & Noah
2012-13 Rev to Rev

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

lovetobehome

Post by lovetobehome » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:45 pm

I think it will be out in the start of August, I am no expert, but I know if you are anywhere close to as anxious as I am, you are sitting online waiting for an answer. :) Maybe someone else can answer more definitively!

angela&4boys

Post by angela&4boys » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Thank you lovetobehome. :D
~Angela~
wife to Greg
Mama to Alex, Aaron, Ben, & Noah
2012-13 Rev to Rev

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:11 pm

Angela,

We are set to be shipping guides out the 1st week of August. We were hoping for an August 1st ship date, but look to be 3-4 days off of that with our printing turn-around.

Blessings,
Carrie