Beyond Boxes

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
basesloaded

Beyond Boxes

Post by basesloaded » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 pm

I don't have my guide in hand yet so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the boxes in Beyond stay the say each day from week to week. When I look at the first week sample from the website all boxes stay the same Mon-Fri for that week except one that rotates each day. That box has Geography on Monday, Science Exploration Tuesday & Wednesday, History Activity on Thursday and Artistic Expression on Friday. I am just wondering if this schedule holds true for all 34 weeks.

Thanks!
:D Suzy
Suzy in Eastern NC
Momma of boys 11th grade, 9th & 4th
HS World History, HS Geo & Preparing

MelInKansas

Re: Beyond Boxes

Post by MelInKansas » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm

The rotating box doesn't rotate with a particular pattern (or not a noticable one anyway that I've figured out). All the other boxes stay the same, the activities for the Storytime are varied, based on the genre you are doing.
Melissa
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases
His mercies never come to an end"

DD12 - Rev to Rev + DITHOR 6/7/8
DD10 - CTC + DITHOR 2/3
DD7 - Bigger + ERs
DS5 - LHFHG
DD2 - ABC123
2 babies in heaven

basesloaded

Re: Beyond Boxes

Post by basesloaded » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:46 pm