Just a Thank You

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
TrueGRIT

Just a Thank You

Post by TrueGRIT » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 pm

A great big thanks to HOD for taking all the hassle out of finding a program.
This year I have also had several families ask what we are using and I have directed them this way!
Part of their asking is due to the intelligent history facts & fun that my 8-yr-old ds gives out.
He has always liked history, but this past year while doing Beyond has begged for more - even studying things out on his own (by audio books) :D
Thanks again for all your time and attention to these guides.
God bless your work.
Mikki
Mikki
Ds 12- tutoring
Ds 9- Preparing
Dd 7 - Beyond and ER's
Ds 2- LHTH (sort of)

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Just a Thank You

Post by Carrie » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Mikki,

Thanks so much for your post! It blessed my heart today as I busy writing. :D We pray you may be richly blessed as you journey through HOD! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

my3sons

Re: Just a Thank You

Post by my3sons » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:27 pm

In this day and age, it really is something when people take time just to say 'thanks'! :D It truly is becoming a lost art. So, this is certainly a special encouragement to Carrie! It is refreshing to have a thank you that is just a thank you without a little 'but' on the end. :wink: Thanks for sharing HOD with others, and there is no better way than to do that than to have dc showing their love for learning. Thanks for this! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie