I'm so excited to start Beyond!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
kzacarkim

I'm so excited to start Beyond!

Post by kzacarkim » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:33 am

Just got everything I need to start beyond! :D I'm just so excited! I looked through all the books with my son and we are both very happy with everything. Carrie, thank you so much for putting together such a great program! I always wanted to offer my kids the best not just in academics but in biblical education, and I thank God for helping me find HOD! We are finishing Little Hearts and my son has grown so much spiritually! Yesterday he was playing with his toys and making up songs. When I listened more closely, the songs were praises to the Lord! :D I just feel very blessed and pray that God continues blessing your ministry, your business, and your family! :D
Karla
Mommy of
Marcus Leon (9) 4th grade
Andrew Lucas (7) 2nd grade
Larissa Ranae (4) Preschool Stuff
Abby Nicole (2) Our toddler in residence

Isaiah 33. 6

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: I'm so excited to start Beyond!

Post by Carrie » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Karla,

Thanks so much for sharing your enthusiasm! 8) I am so excited for you to begin Beyond! We pray that Beyond may be a blessing for your family and are so glad that LHFHG has been a rewarding experience for you and your son. :D It does this momma's heart good to picture your son playing and singing his own praises to our Lord! :D

Blessings,
Carire

mamatothree

Post by mamatothree » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:36 am

Awesome!
We have just started Little HandsTo Heaven with my youngest and hope to start Beyond and Creation to Christ with my two older kiddos soon. I am excited as well. I love how God is part of the whole school day not just a separate block of time for Bible study. I think that is so important, especially with how things are going in our crazy world right now.

Amber
Wife to hubby 13 years
Mama to:
Lady Bug 10 yrs CTC
Wild Thing 7 yrs BLHTH
Little Man 4 yrs LHTH

Our blog- http://learningthethreersathome.blogspot.com/

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Karla - I bet that was sweet music to your ears to hear your ds singing praises to the Lord! I agree, I am so thankful that the Bible is not just a tack-on. I think if Bible is a tack-on in learning, it can become a tack-on in life. Having it be a part of all our learning helps us view it as being a part of our whole lives. You're going to love Beyond - it's such a super follow-up to LHFHG! Thanks for letting us share in your excitement! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie