Prayer Request.

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Molly

Prayer Request.

Post by Molly » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 am

I'm not certain how many of you know about an 6.3 magnitude earthquake hitting Christchurch, New Zealand at lunchtime on February the 22nd last year, but I am just asking if you could all pray for those have been affected by this earthquake, both with losing loved ones, but also losing homes, pets and any semblance of normal reality. This is very close to my heart as we, although not in Christchurch, do live close enough to have felt that quake and some of the following aftershocks. This day is still firmly etched in my mind, and what I was doing, and my thoughts of how terrible it could be due to the time of the day it happened. It was far worse than I feared at that time. Those who are still in Christchurch are still dealing with aftershocks on a fairly regular basis including some over 5 magnitude quakes two days before Christmas. So please if it is on your heart to do so, please pray for this city and those whose lives have been changed because of it.

Thank you so much.
Michelle.
Michelle, Mum homeschooling four beauties in NZ
DD1 (13): Rev2Rev, DITHR
DD2 (11): CTC, DITHR
DS1 (8): BHFHG
DS2 (4): LHTH

aspenskies

Re: Prayer Request.

Post by aspenskies » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:17 am

Sending prayers!
Jean, loving homeschool mom to one and proud daycare provider
DS (13): Creation to Christ w/extension, DITHOR 6/7/8, TT7, R&S 5, ...
daycare bunch: Preschool Prep, plus more
http://dahomeschool.blogspot.com/

Tracee

Re: Prayer Request.

Post by Tracee » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:07 am

Praying!
DS 12
DD 10/DS 10