Tie in to Danny Meadow Mouse

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
shera

Tie in to Danny Meadow Mouse

Post by shera » Fri May 02, 2008 11:01 am

We just read the chapter about Danny Meadow Mouse forgets and one of the questions Carrie asks is what are some good things to remember. Well we took the time to review parents first and last names, telephone number, address and 911. Just wanted to share since these are topics I think we sometimes forget to teach our kids.

Sarah
Sarah
ds 11/01
dd8/04

crlacey

Post by crlacey » Fri May 02, 2008 12:23 pm

Thanks. I know my DD often forgets her last name! That's a great thing for me to jot down in my guide for later. (We're only on week 4)
Crystal
DD 20 married college graduate
DS 17 college student
DD 11 CTC

Finished: LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, Res to Ref, Rev to Rev, MTMM, parts of WG and WH

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Fri May 02, 2008 12:27 pm

Great idea! I did want to point out though that these activities (address, phone #, whole name, etc.) are covered later in the guide for Little Hearts so, no worries if you think you might be missing something! :wink: It is a good idea to cover it more than once though!

:D Mel
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02