two sets of readers for Creation to Christ

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mkritter

two sets of readers for Creation to Christ

Post by mkritter » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:03 am

I am teaching two children off of Creation to Christ, and we have two sets of readers, one history interest and one girl interest. I only see the history interest one scheduled in the storytime box throughout the teacher's guide. Am I missing something?

my4sugars

Re: two sets of readers for Creation to Christ

Post by my4sugars » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 pm

We are doing CTC as well with my ds. I ordered the boys interest set. Carrie has scheduled the history set and given pages to read each day, but if you choose another set, typically, the storytime genres are based on 20 days of reading. We just divide the book over that time span and read the number of pages needed to complete the story for that time. HTH! :D
Kimi~
Mama to the 4
greatest kids
this side of heaven!
Jesse, Shannon, Mary, & Seth

annaz

Post by annaz » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:15 pm

We ordered the Girl interest too,then dd wanted to read the history pack, so now I have both. But anyway.... The schedule is in the appendix, starting with history pack, then boy interest pack, then girl interest pack.
Married 1994
One DD 6/2000
One DH :)
One cat
One dog
Three horses :shock:

mkritter

Post by mkritter » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Thank you!