Prayer Request For appointment on Monday AM

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Candice

Re: Prayer Request For appointment on Monday AM

Post by Candice » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 pm

W2W,

That's a great report!

I am glad to hear that your appt.is now for Wed. so you don't have to wait so long.
I agree about not trying to figure those things that are better left for the professionals!
When I had my scare with the lump in my underarm I decided to stay away from any investigation via the internet so that I would not be inviting any unecessary fear into it. I instead became very close to my bible so that I could invite His closeness and comfort. The best thing I could have ever done!
Please keep us posted, and will continue on with thoughts and prayers for you. :D

Candice :D

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Prayer Request For appointment on Monday AM

Post by Carrie » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:37 am

Water2wine,

I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you too and hope that you received some needed answers at your appointment on Wednesday. I am praying that the Lord will bring clarity to the doctors and that He will guide them in providing a plan for your healthcare. :D

Blessings,
Carrie