I could use a little prayer

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mamaloves4

Re: I could use a little prayer

Post by mamaloves4 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:11 am

You will be in my prayers! Prov. 3:5-6

Jess
Jessica
married for 12 years to Chuck
dd10--Creation to Christ
dd7--Beyond
ds4--LHTH
dd2--filling our days with joy and LHTH fingerplays and stories

JenO

Re: I could use a little prayer

Post by JenO » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Thanks for the prayers, gals! :) My face is already so much better within a week. My hearing has been affected a bit, meaning REALLY loud in one ear when the kids yell. I have 5 kids, going on 6. :lol: You can imagine. One of my eyes has a slight constant twitch too. But, no one really notices that but me. Sigh...anyway, I really am NOT falling apart. But, my carpal and tarsal tunnel are SO bad. Yesterday I sort of slipped on the side steps to our house. I am not for sure what happened, except that I couldn't feel my feet too well. I have until the end of Sept. So, I will make it. :wink: It'll just be interesting to see how I feel thru the rest of the pregnancy. It'll all be worth it.

Apart from that...we've been squeezing schooling in today and it's gone well. I even have one child now with croup and on steriods, and it still went well. That's God's grace for ya!
Married 10 years to my best friend
Mommy to 5 blessings
DD-8.5 (4p- genetic disorder)
DS-7
DD-5
DS-3.5
DD-2
DD-due at the end of Sept!

BLHFHG
Alphaphonics
R&S Math
HWWT