Pictures of my School Room

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
jessyb26

Re: Pictures of my School Room

Post by jessyb26 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:08 pm

I also would love to see more pics of everyone's school room. We are moving and will finally have a room just for school so I would love ideas.
Jessica

Married to Jack for 11 years
Our Little Blessing Anna(7) - Bigger

DHT1999

Post by DHT1999 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:00 am

Wow! That is so nice. We're working on a school room now. I'd be embarressed to post pictures at this point.

I love the fat kitty :lol: .

Blessings.
2011-2012: Creation to Christ & Bigger Hearts

"He maketh the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children." - Psalm 113:9

Tree House Academy

Post by Tree House Academy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:05 am

LOL That is Sissy Kitty. I also have a bluepoint siamese named (this is really original...are you ready?) Blue Kitty. They are both rescues from the humane society. I got them 10 years ago this month. They are now 12 years old. Where does the time go? :(

We also have a pampered pooch named Rosco. You can see is bed in the school room between the book shelf and the globe.

~Rebecca~

ds13(8th) - Rev to Rev w/ TT Pre-Algebra, R&S English 6, CLE Reading 8, Rosetta Stone French
ds9 (4th) - Preparing Hearts, TT Math 4, R&S English 3, CLE Reading 4, & Writeshop Jr.

We have completed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, CTC, & RTR.

spidermansmum

Post by spidermansmum » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:52 am

beautiful
- Delighted to have used LHTH,LHFHG and Beyond, Bigger , Preparing and DITHOR
currently Using
LHTH slowly with my 2 year old
Starting Bigger with my 8 y/o About to add on DITHOR
Finishing Preparing with my 12year with ASD/LD

netpea

Post by netpea » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:55 am

I wouldn't worry about the dings and dents in your kids bedroom floors. Our home is 80 years old. Maple hardwood in most rooms, oak in the dining room and living room. The kitchen is maple. I have to admit that at our last house when I dropped a can and dinged the new vinyl flooring I was upset. But at this house, when I drop a can and leave a dent, it doesn't bother me. After 80 years, there are dents in every room. :lol:
I would like to carpet our bedroom though, we keep the house between 60 and 63 in the winter because the heat bills are so high. That cold wood floor is always a rude awakening. :D
Lee Ann
DD3 - LHTH
DD10 - no longer schooled at home
DS12 - no longer schooled at home

Have used LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, and BHFHG
http://netpea.blogspot.com

momto3ms

Post by momto3ms » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:23 pm

I love your room. The floors are absolutely beautiful. We are blessed to have a room
for school in the current house we are living in. Before we moved, we did school in
the kitchen or living room. I am posting some of our pictures too.

www.momto3ms.blogspot.com
------------------------------------------------
Matthew 13yo - 7th grade
MacKenzie 10yo 5th grade
Mason 4yo Preschool
Soon to be official HOD in the new school year