A Childs History of the World ???? about this book

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
eazbnsmom

Re: A Childs History of the World ???? about this book

Post by eazbnsmom » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Donna & Angie,

I thought I would let you know that there is a PM (Private Message) button on the right hand side of each post if you would like to talk to privately. :D
Kay in PA

Mom to dd12, dd11, ds9, ds7 & ds3 1/2

BHFHG with dss 7&9 and dd11

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Angie - just had to sing the praises of Bigger Hearts. We did that last year, and you are right, it would be really tough to pass up on that one! Have you seen the photobook of it? Here's a link for that - just for fun:
http://heartofdakotasphotobooks.shutterfly.com/

In Christ,
Julie :D
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

9hillbillies:)

Post by 9hillbillies:) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:49 pm

Thanks Julie, i did click on the link to take a look at the pics,,,,,,,,,but OH,,it froze my computer up:( :oops: We have dial up, and it is so so so SLOW and some things i can not do on here. :x sigh:(
My dh, who has a blackberry (his school gives it to him:) can do more on his little hand held blackberry than i can do on my laptop! I told him his school should give one to the spouces as well:) :D I don't think he's gonna push that one;) LOL
I"ll check the pics out next time i go to the library, as they have high speed. We are in the boonies, with TONS of trees and can not get highspeed:(

angie
Wife to my sexy hubby: Frank :)
mama to:
Frank Jonathan 11
Nicholas Elijah 10
Hannah Martha 8
Bethany Grace 7
Jeremiah Paul 5
Christopher Eugen 4 and little miss~
Elsie Esther 15 months,,,plus a baby GIRL due in Aug:)

DHT1999

Post by DHT1999 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:58 am

Angie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hint behind the lines at anything. I was just trying to share that we have personal concerns and interests (as we all do!) that effect how we do things but that is no reflection on any curriculum. In other words... if we skip a book here or there, it's about US :) and not about HOD - which, I think is absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to get into it with my boys. I am having a hard time waiting. I have used alot of curricula but I don't think I've ever seen anything that really brings God front and center like it seems HOD does. I am so eager to get started!

Many blessings and warmest regards,
Donna T.
2011-2012: Creation to Christ & Bigger Hearts

"He maketh the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children." - Psalm 113:9