Congrats HOD!!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
andreacress

Re: Congrats HOD!!!

Post by andreacress » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:02 am

Congratulations!!! I relied heavily on Duffy reviews for our first 2 years of homeschooling. She is so well respected. I know this will lead many to use HOD!!
Andrea in FL

ds, 10th grade, World History Guide

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 am

Ladies,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words of encouragement! :D They mean so much to us. When DITHR was selected for Cathy Duffy's Top 100 Picks years ago, we felt blessed beyond measure. As she has now updated her book and revised her top picks, we were so excited that she has now selected not only DITHR but ALL of our HOD programs for inclusion in her Top 101 Picks. This is a humbling experience for us indeed to have our entire line of guides included. :D We praise the Lord for this honor and give Him the glory. :D He is always faithful to bring those to HOD that He knows will be blessed by what we have to offer and this is one way in which people may discover us. :D

Thanks again for taking time to encourage us in this way, ladies! :D You made my day! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

TrueGRIT

Post by TrueGRIT » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 pm

I think that is great news!
Mikki
Ds 12- tutoring
Ds 9- Preparing
Dd 7 - Beyond and ER's
Ds 2- LHTH (sort of)

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:02 am

I was soooooo excited to hear this too! :D :D :D Even though HOD is a family business, the Lord has His ways of getting the word out about it, and I believe Cathy Duffy's book will do just that! AND, the ENTIRE line of guides included - WOW! Now THAT is exciting! Congrats Mike and Carrie! :D :D :D

Love in Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie