Science in the new geography guide?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
floridalover67

Science in the new geography guide?

Post by floridalover67 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:49 pm

I never heard of Integrated Physics and Chemistry before. Is this how it is listed on the high school transcript? And my daughter is just starting with Algebra 1. Is this going to be a problem? She is starting 9th grade.

Any idea when pictures are going to be put up on the website?

In reading Carries update, did I read correctly that everything can be ordered except the guide and notebooks themselves?

I am a first time HOD user. We usually start school after Labor Day.
2013-2014 school year
HOD World Geography, MUS Algebra 1

floridalover67

Re: Science in the new geography guide?

Post by floridalover67 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Also, what is the Science track for 10th-12th? I don't remember reading this. Thank you!
2013-2014 school year

lucsch

Post by lucsch » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Here is the information about science for high school:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12932
Lucinda
Wife to Gary for 31 years
Mom to ds26, ds21, ds19, and dd11
Grandma 4yo, 1yo, newborn
dd11: CTC
Finished BLHFHG, BHFHG, Preparing & DITHOR 3x

floridalover67

Post by floridalover67 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Thank you~!! :D
2013-2014 school year

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:18 am

floridalover67 wrote:I never heard of Integrated Physics and Chemistry before. Is this how it is listed on the high school transcript? And my daughter is just starting with Algebra 1. Is this going to be a problem? She is starting 9th grade.

Any idea when pictures are going to be put up on the website?

In reading Carries update, did I read correctly that everything can be ordered except the guide and notebooks themselves?

I am a first time HOD user. We usually start school after Labor Day.
Hi floridalover67! :D My ds will be doing the World Geography guide this coming year as well. I am so excited! You can order everything now by giving HOD a call at 605-428-4068. Mike will be able to help you with all of your questions - he is wonderful! :D The website designer is finishing up his missions trip, and as soon as he gets back, the World Geography info will be added to the website - I believe at the end of June. If you order now, you will receive everything except the guide and notebooking pages, which will ship upon their completion (probably end of August or first week of Sept. I am thinking). HOD will be adding course descriptions to be used for transcripts for all the credits in the WG guide. Carrie has done research about what to 'call' each course, so whatever course description she gives, I am using. :wink: HTH! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie