OT - Indoctrination DVD

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
tnahid

OT - Indoctrination DVD

Post by tnahid » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm

I just wanted to spread and word and recommend to you this new DVD out called "Indoctrination" It was created by a Christian homeschooling family and other ministries. It is very professionally produced and can be used as a great tool in reaching out to those who may be considering homeschooling as well. I loaned it to a friend already and she was very shaken up by it and is seriously considering homeschooling as a possibility. :) So, here's the link to read more about it and watch the trailer:

http://www.indoctrinationmovie.com/

It is a Pro-Christian, Pro-family film. Highly recommended to own.

Blessings to you!
Tina
ds 11 -- DITHOR 4/5 and other curriculum
ds 9 -- Preparing and DITHOR
dd 5 -- 1st grade variety of curriculum
Wife of a loving DH 12 years
starting our 4th year of home education, 3rd year of HOD and DITHOR, so blessed...what a journey!

annaz

Re: OT - Indoctrination DVD

Post by annaz » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:14 am

I am waiting and waiting for this to come to Christian Cinema or Netflix. :D
Married 1994
One DD 6/2000
One DH :)
One cat
One dog
Three horses :shock:

Sue G in PA

Post by Sue G in PA » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:53 am

$15 at Vision Forum plus s/h. It is well worth it. Excellent DVD. I purchased it to show my husband, who wanted to send our 13yo son back to public school for high school. After watching the DVD he was convinced/convicted that we needed to keep ALL of our dc home all the way through high school! :D I'm loaning it out to some friends who have little ones and are considering homeschool, but aren't sure. This will surely convince them!

creativemommy

Post by creativemommy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Wow! Thanks for posting the link!
~Beth
Used & Loved LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, & Bigger

annaz

Post by annaz » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:27 pm

I decided to order it and actually a few days ago, dh told me too then give it away to people who should see it. :mrgreen:

But as a heads up, it's on backorder at Vision Form (and the best price)...FYI.
Married 1994
One DD 6/2000
One DH :)
One cat
One dog
Three horses :shock: