New to Heart of Dakota and schedule is working :)

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
keyjoh62080

New to Heart of Dakota and schedule is working :)

Post by keyjoh62080 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:41 pm

I am new to Heart of Dakota as well as the boards. I am using Little Hands and Little Hearts and I am super excited that I finally have a schedule that works for us and helps things to flow smoothly. I am only going 1/2 speed with Little Hands as my son is only 2 yrs old.

This is very exciting that I have finally found something that works :lol: .
Attachments
Heart of Dakota.jpg
Heart of Dakota.jpg (242.14 KiB) Viewed 869 times

my3sons

Re: New to Heart of Dakota and schedule is working :)

Post by my3sons » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:15 pm

This looks so organized, and I like the ebb and flow between Family Work and Guided Work! I'm so glad you shared this, as it will surely help others as they plan their days. If you get the chance to share this in the "Let's Share Our Schedules" thread at this link too, I think that would be great as well...
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2093

I'm so glad you are having a super year with HOD - we are too! :D
In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: New to Heart of Dakota and schedule is working :)

Post by Carrie » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Thanks so much for sharing! :D I'm so glad to hear that things are going well and that you are finding your groove with a schedule! :D

Blessings,
Carrie