BOX DAY!! YIPPEE!!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
acts29stl

BOX DAY!! YIPPEE!!!

Post by acts29stl » Mon May 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Posting this a little late but Friday I got the box with the PHFHG goodies :D :D I've had the manual since last year, but it's so much better now having the books!!! I've already read almost all the history deluxe books and half the science :lol: We're finishing up Bigger this week and will take a break before we start PHFHG. But the kiddos are much too excited to start the new manual :D It's a great problem to have!

Thank you Mike and boys for your wonderful packaging job!! It's such a blessing to see a family work and serve together! We love the Austins :D
Psalm 27:4 "One thing I desire of the Lord, that will I seek; that I may behold the beauty of the Lord and meditate in His temple."
ds(13)& dd(12) MTMM, DITHOR
ds(10) CTC, DITHOR
ds(9) PHFHG, DITHOR
ds(7) LHFHG
dd(5) LHTH
dd(4) LHTH
dd(2)
dd(10-3-15)

annaz

Re: BOX DAY!! YIPPEE!!!

Post by annaz » Mon May 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Sounds like the Austins are really busy with all the Box Days!

Sounds like your kids love HOD!
Happy "Complete Set" day! :D
Married 1994
One DD 6/2000
One DH :)
One cat
One dog
Three horses :shock:

pjdobro

Post by pjdobro » Mon May 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Wow! You are zooming through those books! I've had mine for a while now and haven't read them all yet. :shock: Enjoy! :D
Patty in NC

b/g twins '02 Rev2Rev 2014/15
previously enjoyed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR
Nisi Dominus Frusta (Without God, frustration)
Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Heather4Him

Post by Heather4Him » Mon May 09, 2011 5:54 pm

HAPPY Box Day!! :)
Love in Christ,
Heather (WI)
~~~~~
16yog girl
DITHOR/CTC/RTR/Rev2Rev/MTMM

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sun May 15, 2011 7:56 am

Hooray for box day! :D :D :D I will pass your kind words on to Mike and our sons that are shipping orders. They really do consider their part of the business a ministry and work so cheerfully at their tasks for the Lord. It is nice you noticed their efforts at packing things carefully and efficiently! I always copy these threads for them, as it fills their cups. Have fun with your new PHFHG materials - they are such good books! A great year is ahead of you! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Tue May 17, 2011 7:01 pm

acts29stl,

I'm so glad that you have your box in hand and pray you will be blessed by the contents! :D I'll pass your kind words of encouragement along to Mike and the boys! My boys will simply glow with pleasure at your thanks. :D

Blessings,
Carrie