Raiders in the Sea book - Preparing Hearts

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
1shortmomof4

Raiders in the Sea book - Preparing Hearts

Post by 1shortmomof4 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:32 pm

Heads Up! For those of you that are going to do Preparing next year, if you have a son that will be listening to this story, you'll want to go ahead and get the next book in this series - actually my ds read the first one last year and this year requested that I get the rest of the series (4 books total) as he loved them so much and the story didn't conclude until the end. Just wanted you all to be Prepared for Prepared. hee hee
Heidi

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:00 am

Heidi,

Thanks so much for that encouragement on the "Raiders in the Sea". I agree that it is a wonderful book and does such a good job of pointing out the differences between the Vikings worship of pagan gods and the Christian worship of the one true God. Having it told from the perspective of the children also makes it very exciting! I'm looking forward to reading it to my second little guy next year with Preparing... too! 8)

Blessings,
Carrie