Beyond Unit 15 day 1 activity

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
jenntracy

Beyond Unit 15 day 1 activity

Post by jenntracy » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:02 pm

My son (and daughter) really enjoyed the game keeping the cows, pigs, sheep on the island. Being timed was so fun for them. We had little sheep, cow, and pig figures so it made it even more fun than just using cotton balls.
Glad to see them so excited about it.

Jenn D.
Mom to 4 Blessings
DS 14.5 yrs World Geography
DD 13 yrs MTMM
DD 10 yrs CTC
DS 7 yrs Bigger

my3sons

Re: Beyond Unit 15 day 1 activity

Post by my3sons » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Jenn - we had a blast with that one too! :D We have found our HOD activities turn into free-time playtime activities too. I'm so glad your dc enjoyed it too. Posts like these give moms things to look forward to doing in future guides, while also giving moms who have done the guides a chance to think back and remember the fun. Thank you for doing both for me, as I have it to look forward to again with my youngest, and remember it fondly with my other 2 sons! :D :D :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Beyond Unit 15 day 1 activity

Post by Carrie » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:12 pm

Jenn,

I'm so glad to hear it! :D My own boys had a ball with this game as well. Even my older kiddos loved to jump in and join the action. :D Thanks for sharing! It brings back great memories. :D

Blessings,
Carrie