What is after CTC

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Cynthia828

What is after CTC

Post by Cynthia828 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:58 pm

My son will be finished with CTC by the end of the year. We made some adjustments to the curriculum, but overall it has been a successful year for us thus far.

Are there any plans for something after CTC or should I start looking into another curriculum for next year?

deltagal

Re: What is after CTC

Post by deltagal » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:02 pm

RTR is after CTC and Carrie has indicated that the website will begin to show the new material in February. The RTR guides, however, will not be ready for shipment until August, but you can order all your material, which they will ship at once and then ship the guides when they are ready.
With Joy!
Florence

My blog: http://florencebrooks.com/

Began HOD 1/2009
Currently using: Bigger, RTR, Rev to Rev and MTMM

inHistiming

Post by inHistiming » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Yes, here is a link to 'the plan'.

http://heartofdakota.com/scope.php

If all goes as planned the next guide will be ready for pre-order in the spring and will be shipped in August...that's what has been done done in previous years. I'm sure Carrie, the author, will be along to confirm things for you. :wink:

Cynthia828

Post by Cynthia828 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Wow...that was a fast answer!

THANKS!

I thought I heard somewhere that she will be using MOH for that one...and if that is the case, we will be in heaven as we switched SOTAW out to MOH about a month into school...and we LOVE IT!

inHistiming

Post by inHistiming » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Here is a link to another thread concerning RTR...it may have some info. you're interested in....

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5211&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=RTR

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Cynthia828,

The ladies did a terrific job of answering your questions. :D There are quite a few threads about RTR on the board, if you search by 'RTR' in the search feature. Happy reading! :D

Blessings,
Carrie