thanks HOD

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
mamaloves4

thanks HOD

Post by mamaloves4 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:41 am

We are on a summer break and both of my daughters have said they wish they could be doing school! this has never happened before and I believe it is because we switched to HOD last year. I am much more relaxed and confident as a 'teacher' and the lessons are just long enough that they whet the girls' appetite for more! So, Carrie--thank you for all your vision and hard work ---
I pray that the Lord would pour out His blessings on you as you continue on in this calling He has laid out for you!

Blessings on you day,
Jess
Jessica
married for 12 years to Chuck
dd10--Creation to Christ
dd7--Beyond
ds4--LHTH
dd2--filling our days with joy and LHTH fingerplays and stories

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: thanks HOD

Post by Carrie » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Jess,

I'm just working through the board now, as we're up with stormy weather late at night, and I finally have a chance to get caught up a bit. :D I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your words of encouragement. As we're in our busiest writing season right now, and our life is quite hectic your words are all the more appreciated! :wink: I'm so glad that your family has been blessed by HOD. We pray the Lord will continue to use our business in a way that blesses others and brings them closer to Him.

Blessings,
Carrie