HOD addiction

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Patience

HOD addiction

Post by Patience » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:40 pm

I'm laughing out loud because I'm so addicted to this message board. I love reading old questions and posts and glean so much, but I must stop using all my spare moments this way. Now that I have spare moments, thanks to HOD! :) It's the first time in about 2-3 years that I have felt so free. It's so wonderful. I might finally get to write that album I've been trying to write! I also have to say that this group of ladies is so gracious, so kind. I love how encouraging all your posts are. It makes me want to meet everyone in person so much! Let's have an HOD get together. Well, I'm going now. And I'm not getting back on the message board...til tomorrow :wink:
Wife of 10 wonderful years
Mom to three
9 yo girl and 7 yo boy doing BIGGER
3yo girl listening in to all our reading

mamaloves4

Re: HOD addiction

Post by mamaloves4 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Patience,

I so agree with you---I have been here twice today!!!!

Jess
Jessica
married for 12 years to Chuck
dd10--Creation to Christ
dd7--Beyond
ds4--LHTH
dd2--filling our days with joy and LHTH fingerplays and stories

inHistiming

Post by inHistiming » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:49 pm

I have to admit, it's one of my 'regular' sites to visit....email, facebook, HOD message board...that's the drill anytime I'm on the computer. After I've checked those, then I can get on with whatever else I was planning to do! :D

trustinghim

Post by trustinghim » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Yep, I'm with you!! I always drop in for my "daily dose" and to see what everyone is up to :D :D :D

Love Deb
Loving, living and learning at home.

Wife to my dearest friend, Mummy to 4 little lovelies
Homeschooling with:

DD 7: BLHFHG
DD 5: LHFHG
DS 3: LHTH
DS 9 weeks...delighting us all with smiles and giggles!!

Living in Australia!!!!

eazbnsmom

Post by eazbnsmom » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:48 am

inHistiming wrote:I have to admit, it's one of my 'regular' sites to visit....email, facebook, HOD message board...that's the drill anytime I'm on the computer. After I've checked those, then I can get on with whatever else I was planning to do! :D
LOL! Those are my first 3 visits also!
Kay in PA

Mom to dd12, dd11, ds9, ds7 & ds3 1/2

BHFHG with dss 7&9 and dd11

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Patience,

I had to smile when I read this as I see you're online now with me! :lol: I love checking in with each of you sweet ladies to see how you're doing and how your days are going. This board is filled with a wonderful dose of love and gracious words of wisdom that makes me realize how blessed we all are to have one another! :wink:

Thanks for sharing. 8)

Blessings,
Carrie