Anyone else still waiting for Preparing?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
wdworkman

Anyone else still waiting for Preparing?

Post by wdworkman » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Anyone else still waiting for their Preparing Guide? I'm losing my patience with the Postal System. (I was outside waiting for the mailman today in 100 degree weather.)

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Anyone else still waiting for Preparing?

Post by Carrie » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:09 pm

Janet,

Your guide should have been to your house by now, as we shipped them all by Priority Mail. So, I'll have my husband track your package to see what happened, and we'll send you out another one in tomorrow morning's mail! :D

Thanks for your patience!

Blessings,
Carrie

wdworkman

Post by wdworkman » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:38 pm

Thank you so much for the quick service. I got the book you mailed on Tuesday today! If the first book ever shows up, I'll let you know.

Vicki

Post by Vicki » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Janet, I'm glad that your guide arrived! I received mine a few days ago, and I've been reading through it in the evenings. It looks so great! Have fun with Preparing this year!! :D
Moving along at our own pace, and very happy with it!