OT- Prayer Request

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Marty D

Post by Marty D » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Praying here too. One of my dear friends has MS, and I am always amazed at how she allows God to use her diagnosis to glorify Him. I wish she was here to encourage you, because she is such a dear woman of God, but her children are grown, so no reason to be here. Whatever is going on in your life, I know God has a plan.
Martha

Mom to 3 boys --Nathanael 8, Daniel 5, and Karsten 2

Dorla

Post by Dorla » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:13 am

Praying for you!
Dorla

jsusgrl

Post by jsusgrl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:31 am

I will be praying for you:-) and may the Lord comfort and strengthen you and give you His peace in this trial.
God bless you,
Angie

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:58 am

Carly,

I just wanted to let you know that we'll be uplifiting you in prayer as well. We'll pray for answers and for a reduction in your symptoms. The Lord knows your needs, and we trust He will surround you in His arms.

Blessings,
Carrie

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:24 am

Praying for you Carly! I know this is hard for you and w2w, but isn't it comforting to know you have so many prayers and someone else going through this with you!?!

Please keep us posted. I'm very concerned about you two!
Melanie
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02

Jessi

Post by Jessi » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:16 pm

water2wine & Carly , I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I have two cousins in the same family diagnosed with MS. One is severe but the other is able to do most daily functions without too much complaint. I really hope things work out well for you diagnosis wise...but I understand the "just wanna know".

You know I never pray for patience because I have found that God doesn't give me patience, He gives me a whole heap of "opportunities" to exercise patience. :shock: But I do pray for His peace in all situations.

I'll pray the same for you.
Jessi
~~~~~~~~~
Wife to Brad for 10 years
Emma- 7 Beyond, DITHOR,
Logan- 4.5 LHTH, R & S workbooks
www.ourmodernmemories.blogspot.com - personal blog
www.modernmemoryfilms.com - our wedding videography site

holyhart

Post by holyhart » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:58 pm

I'll be praying.

6timeboymom wrote: